Monday, February 9, 2009

Giddyup!!


Caleb was a cowboy today. I have been trying to figure out how his mind works. So, here goes. The socks...cowboy boots. The baseball cap...trusty cowboy hat. Long-sleeved pajama under shirt...protection from the wild, wild west. I'm not including his compass attached to the belt buckle because that is standard uniform for Mr. Caleb. I sure do love this boy with an imagination wild and a flair for the drama, like his Daddy.







































5 comments:

MissHannah said...

Oh this just made my day. Caleb, has incredible style. Maybe one day he'll be on Project Runway. I love it.

Jennifer said...

The look on his very serious face is priceless!! I love this kid.

It's so good to see you blogging again, keep them coming. PS, love the new title picture.

The Adventures of a Simple Life said...

Looks like your Caleb has lots of personality just like my Caleb "E"!

Christine

Veronica said...

very cute! How creative, Caleb you are so cute! now you guys have to come see my blog
adayinthelifeofveronica.blogspot.

luv you guys!

Tracee said...

Oh my goodness! I just loved these pics but even more, I loved your commentary. Truly a hilarious moment! :)