Monday, January 19, 2009
Blogs are great. When you update them. And when your four readers don't get updates, they stop reading. So...I am still here, we are still here. Boy, are we still here. I think we might just be getting back into some sort of order around here. Maybe...well, ask me next week and the answer will be different. I feel like everyday is a scramble. I've decided that I get enough exercise in our daily scramble and I don't need to go to the gym. What do you think? Speaking of going to the gym...I love the beginning of the year because it is a great time to look back over the past year, look ahead to the upcoming year and decide what to do differently or maybe the same. It can be big things or little things. I want to share a little thing. This idea comes from Del ( the best Mom in the world). I love the idea...a book journal. A place to record what I read and what I am getting out of a book. I love to read and love books, but so many times I forget what I read. So, I am going to write down each book I read and anything I want to remember from the book. What do you think? Not rocket science, I know, but I need helpful tips like this...Thank you, Mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a good idea. our mama is so smart.
Now that you've introduced me to reader....its so much easier for me to keep up with all of this stuff...please don't ever stop blogging...i love your blogs and i love you!
Post a Comment