We went walking...
But, he is soooooo cozy and is trying to teach us all a lesson in patience and God's timing!
You may recognize "jack" in the photo, but the other addition is Trifina, named by Aunt Ray.
Malia loves that her name is Trifina (her twin's name is Trifosa). Daddy tries to call her Fi Fi and Malia quickly corrects him. "No, Daddy, her name is Trifina!".
3 comments:
Hi. Just wanted you to know that it is good to see your face...and I was also wondering if you should be straddling a tree like that in your condition????
I love you.
I love it when your mom is in town, more pics! Keep them coming!
I'm just now getting my blog roll updated and stopped by....hmmm! I wonder if baby is here yet? Blessings for your new arrival and for your continued family journey!
Post a Comment