...swinging on the swing (We love the swing.)
...hanging out, waiting for the campfire (Daddy loves marshmallows!)
...fishing
...enjoying God's handiwork (Jack really enjoyed the smell of the pine trees.)
...we wore Jack out!
We had a great time. The weather was perfect and we just relaxed our little hearts out.
4 comments:
I love this blog...I love to get to see these cute pics of you guys. Christy you are such a cute prego lady!!! I miss you guys so much and can't wait to see you in September!!! I LOVE YOU !!!
Wish I could have been Jack. Can't wait to see all of you the end of this month as we welcome Joshua and celebrate Malia'a 3rd B.D. She is looking so grown up!
I know I wanna be Jack too...
I love you guys so stinkin much.
the reason why hannah loves you so STINKIN much is because she has a STINKY stump to go with her love!!!! HAHAHAHA.....love you!!!
Post a Comment